Mount your Hensoldt-Wetzlar scope to your blaster with this awesome steel mount! Every single part has been researched, designed, and blueprinted by us and custom made exclusively for us - not one off-the-shelf component! Includes everything you need.
- 2 steel 1/4-28 double end threaded studs with black oxide/oil finish
- 2 steel spacer rings with black oxide/oil finish for proper offset
- 2 steel 1/4-28 knurled thumbnuts with black oxide finish
- 1 steel 1/4-28 knurled thumbscrew with black oxide finish
- 1 steel mounting bar drilled and tapped with blued finish
- 1 steel two-hole dovetail rail with blued finish
- 1 steel bracket polished and blued with 7/8" diameter cradle for Hensoldt-Wetzlar scope
- 2 steel clamp rings polished and blued
- 4 steel 6-40 slotted oval head screws for scope clamp rings.
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
final sanding or grinding could have been better. Well have to sand the low spots on the edge where the ring mount meets the pistol mount. But still satisfied
Great service n product, wouldnt hassatate to order from them again.
Je suis pleinement satisfait du produit
This is a great part to buy for anybody looking to replicate the DL-44 from Star Wars, and works with Denix or any other C96 replicas with just a few tap holes. The only complaint I have about this product is that you can easily see the circular marks on the horizontal mount bar. With a little sanding and some paint its fine, but you should know nonetheless.
Quality of the metal seems good, has a good weight to it. Nicely blued as well the only issue I had with mine was the screws not lining up well over the scope on the top but other than that very well worth the money spent for sure and would recommend it to anyone.
Item arrived today and I can say it is top quality and I cannot wait until I start putting the blaster together. If you want one and it is out of stock please do not let this put you off purchasing one as you will definitely be pleased with the product when received.
All of these products are made in China. This mount shows. I have the muzzle devise kit. It was extremely high quality. The scope mount kit will need a bunch of work. First the tap was to close to the edge. The threads can be seen from the outside of the mount. I will have to weld and retap it. The finish is cheap and flaking off. It should be hot blued like the other kit. I will buy from Todd's costumes again. I will look at pictures better before buying. I would look at other mounts before this one.
All metal parts and great attention to detail. Perfect kit for a Han Solo build
This kit is awesome. I spent 2 days deciding on whether to buy this. Don't make the same mistake I did, buy now.