Mount your Hensoldt-Wetzlar scope to your blaster with this awesome steel mount! Every single part has been researched, designed, and blueprinted by us and custom made exclusively for us - not one off-the-shelf component! Includes everything you need.
- 2 steel 1/4-28 double end threaded studs with black oxide/oil finish
- 2 steel spacer rings with black oxide/oil finish for proper offset
- 2 steel 1/4-28 knurled thumbnuts with black oxide finish
- 1 steel 1/4-28 knurled thumbscrew with black oxide finish
- 1 steel mounting bar drilled and tapped with blued finish
- 1 steel two-hole dovetail rail with blued finish
- 1 steel bracket polished and blued with 7/8" diameter cradle for Hensoldt-Wetzlar scope
- 2 steel clamp rings polished and blued
- 4 steel 6-40 slotted oval head screws for scope clamp rings.
26 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
All metal parts and great attention to detail. Perfect kit for a Han Solo build
This kit is awesome. I spent 2 days deciding on whether to buy this. Don't make the same mistake I did, buy now.
The value of this kit is amazing! All pieces in steel. The good stuff too, no pot metal here! You would spend so much more trying to pay someone to do a one-off machining of this iconic scope mount, or work days on end grinding it out at home. Awesome value.
Everything is very precisely machined. The cost is not appreciably more than flimsy Etsy 3D printed options. Exceptional quality and great price
Buying from the U.K. I was a bit sceptical, but great comms and service. the quality and fit is excellent. No hesitation in recommending this for your DL-44. Huge thanks, Toby
Parts were of amazing quality and finish Only problem was the dove tail was over sized and wouldn't fit into the slot. After grinding it down it fits perfect. It's just the part i needed for my live fire build.
Ordered this for alive firing model of the DL44. Upon receipt of the mount kit I was pleasantly surprised on the quality. Looks like it's manufactured in Eastern Europe but nonetheless it's plenty sturdy for its intended use
I used this on a Live Fire DL-44 build. It is solid, screen accurate and beautiful! Todd does not let anything leave his shop that is not up to par. I was more than pleased with it! Here is the mount with his scope here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUCZe9_PkIs&t=23s
Let me get this straight - REAL STEEL, blued, and ready to mount for only $50?? Unbelievable, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to having something that looks almost like it could have come straight from the original prop - thanks Todd!